Who benefits from working with Olas Equity Strategists?
We serve a diverse clientele across a broad range of sectors including corporations, government agencies, non-profits, and educational institutions. Our clients include:
- Leaders and executives committed to developing their capacity through deepening their self-awareness, reflection, analysis, and action.
- New and experienced managers who want to increase their effectiveness and produce high value results for their organization.
- Anyone committed to leadership growth with an intersectional perspective, building equitable workplace environments, and maximizing their potential.
What geographic regions do you cover?
Olas is a global firm working nationally across the United States from the West to East Coast and also internationally from North America to South America.
What is the difference between executive coaching and transformational executive coaching?
Traditional executive coaching is transactional: focused on a work-related linear and often short-term goal. Transformational executive coaching builds long-term, sustainable leadership growth and development. It centers the whole person, their lived experience, and how their leadership behaviors, beliefs, and ways of being influence their actions.
Do Olas Equity Strategists only focus on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion?
Not at all. Our team are experts across a wide-variety of leadership and organizational fields and can coach around any number topics such as:
- Leading during time of change
- Navigating personal identity and leadership
- Building effective teams
- Motivation, engagement, and leading with purpose and vision
- Working with ambiguity and uncertainty
- Delegation and empowerment
- Communication skills and executive presence
- Time and energy management
- Communication skills
- Using coaching skills as a management tool
- Interpersonal relationships, listening, and empathy
How does OLAS help clients learn in a group setting?
Olas offers workshops and learning labs so you can learn to apply what you learn in a practical way, leading to personal and organizational transformation. Research and our experience as experts in the field show that most people and organizations are overtrained and under implemented leading to frustration, ineffective leadership, and a lower return on results.
How long are engagements with Olas?
We customize all our services, including the length of the engagement. Short-term engagements can help quickly develop capacity and/or resolve an issue in the organization. Long-term engagements (a year or more) allow for deep integration and transformation of our clients and the communities they serve.
I know I need leadership and organizational support but don’t know where to start. How can you help?
We can partner with you to identify areas of focus and your unique organizational levers to increase your impact, using qualitative and quantitative data to determine your own customized plan. Our step-by-step process will support you at every stage of your journey.